My name is Dedin, my age is now 20 years old, this happened when I was a student at STM in South Jakarta's famous numbers with tawurannya. At the time I just started third semester, the class 2. As usual my school come home late, at 7.30 pm, and usually do not go straight home, I hung out at the terminal block M. I felt really tired so I sat alone, smoking, suddenly in front of me through the opponent's creatures jenisku, she's very elegant, pure white skin, nose bangir, long hair flowing. Wow, just perfect really, I got up and tried to call it, it turns out I did not have the courage, I can only stand watching him pass. Finally I decided to go back, I'm calling my friends to get behind. His name basis, then I can sit back. Eh, but suddenly I see that women who had mini metro ride the same as I was traveling, he rose up again eh. I tried to call him to sit in the back row where I sat. He samperi me and I gave my seat, I finally stood up. My friends on teasing me, I ignored it, and gobloknya I did not say anything while looking at his chest. I smiled and he replies, but still I do not dare to acquaintances, the incident was repeated two consecutive days.
On the 4th day I love her usual seat, fit almost to the place where he used to come down she called me a chance next to an empty, he asks,
"What is your name?" I said,
"Dedin", I'm nervous,
"Oh, my name Niken",
"Oh .." er he asked again,
"Can not play Niken to your house?"
In my mind this woman crazy times, yes, just know it was going to the house, I replied "No problem", then I have remained silent. Pas to get off at the end of the alley of my house, eh dead lights,
"Well I think Ken's going to be fun nih",
"Iya ni de", I continued to browse through the hallway toward my house, a neighbor in question,
"Child Which embat De lu? " I was quite famous playboy, but I did not say anything, until I invited him inside. I recognize him as my parents, so I was changing clothes, washing up, preparing drinks, fruit candle 2.
'Sorry ya for a while ",
" Ah is not okay ",
" Eh lu guns nothing to play down here? " I asked,
"Ah guns okay",
"Later lo boyfriend angry anymore",
"Niken have not had a kok", wah nih opportunity.
"De lo ngomongnya do, I aja yes, Niken can not ",
" Okay if it wants you. "
" De feet you do not do anything about, because it was Niken see you limp, hit a rock yes brawl earlier in the school fits you? "
Wah kok attention this woman very,
"Ah it's ok it's just a little swollen",
"Niken you do not want to brawl, you sayangin dong ye body",
Well, I became more and more .. . he really care. Finally we both talk here, until finally he asked something that makes my brain ngeres,
"De ye want to not sleep at Niken?"
"Sleeping how? Together? You sleep in your house, and sleep at home Dedin Dedin own, so? "
" Nah, ya ... sleep ML "
Well, I guess these kids have often gituan ya, because I am too. I try to answer ngocol,
"Okay, when are where?"
"How about Friday,"
"Ken Are you serious?"
"Yes",
"your virginity? "
She told me that once he fell off his bicycle, ah me the story cliche, because I knew it when women HiperSeks, wanted to sleep on,
" Okay I can skip, and anyways this quiet house is not no anyone from morning till evening ",
" Ok Niken'll come at eight in the morning. "
days I'll finally uh he came but I was still asleep, because I had been drunk that night," Dedin, Dedin, Dedin " I was shocked, then I ran from my room to open the door, I invited him in, then I say,
"Hey Ken, De shower yes",
"Yes."
Before that I provided him drink, I'll let him come into my room, but she said later. I shower in the bathroom of my room, I never used to lock the door, fit me anymore mensabuni my dick, er he came in was not even wrapped in a piece of yarn. I could see were her breasts, which is not so big. Overgrown vagina pubic hair neat, her clitoris is slightly sticking out, I remained silent when he approached, she hold my dick. "Wow really big cock", when my dick is not tense, he tap-whipped and beaten. He squatted and licked my dick, my dick head dikulum, then immediately strained already. "Wow beautiful" he said that, I tell him to terusi, "Aahh teerrruuss Keennn", five minutes passed he carried her out of the shower in wet conditions. I lay him into my bed and opened her thighs and kujilati vagina, virgin vagina smell smell hell, anyway, I continued to lick her vagina while I sodokkan my middle finger. "Aahh Ddeee Niikkkeeennn nnggaak kuuaat", I do not care. Soon I could feel the mucus that comes out of her vagina, I continued to lick, he says, "Aahh mmaassukkinn sekaarrangg Deee!"
I got up, then kutindih body. I used to lick her nipple she is getting more ferocious. He grab my dick, she point to her vagina, "De signs," I feel the hole that still rada narrow vagina, "Bless ..." my dick in. "Aahh", he shouted. I genjot kept him shake his hips, while I took down my ass, he came out again, "Aahh Deee Nnniikeenn kkelluuarr llaaggii", the more slippery it feminine because it was flooded by mucus, he held me. I roll my body, my lips did not escape, now he's on top of me, "Shh", she hissed, "Aahh" I feel great pleasure when she came out again. It was the third time he came out, every time he came out my dick inside her vagina seemed dikenyot, "Aahh Kenn .." I feel almost out. I'm changing positions doggy style, I press slowly, "Aahh .." we both cried, so good. Nipple play my hand, "De Niken tired if this position", I changed again, like the first time. My feet in the clips, not long we were both sizzling "Shh ... Kkennn akkuu kkeelluuaarrr ..."
" Ssamaa ..."
We came out together, kumasukan all maniku water inside her vagina, I pulled out my dick He cleaned by licking my cock which was still half standing, "Aahh, you're really smart why does", I said so, he remained silent as he continued to suck. Finally we both play again, and then I re-up four times until the afternoon. now it's all a distant memory, I am now settled in the U.S., and I know from my friend that one campus with him, she was indeed "bispak", especially when we see rich people. Either way De still "love" you.
END
0 comments:
Post a Comment