My name is Azura. I am a 20 year old girl. I work in a "cyber cafe" around Ipoh. I have a favorite who rarely liked by girls in Malaysia. I love my body body noticed. Especially my chest. But not naked. I am white and straight hair shoulder paras. I am 5 feet tall and weighs 45 kg. Pieces of my body also is 36/25/32. But this is now, my body was not like this.

While I went to high school, my body is really thin. Kind of tree limb. I always felt jealous seeing my friends who have an interesting body pieces. Although I was kind of a girl with the hood, but the desire to have a beautiful body is still there. But over time the growth of my body began to grow. I feel really happy with the changes myself. But none of my friends realize it because every time I go to school wearing baju kurung and veil that covers part of my breast size 36b. One day, I've slept in my friend's house that is Liza. And keesokkan day my friend invited me out to walk in the city. I agree. I only wear caps, t-shirt and jeans when my friend wears clothes "bodyshape" black and blue jeans (Liza wore no hood). These clothes revealing the form of my friend's body even though her clothes are not tight. And if we walk in the city, I see many eyes a man who relies on my friend. I see my friend smiled proudly.

I happen to have money in my wallet. So I invite my friends to buy clothes bodyshape for me. I bought two. Black and blue. Upon returning to my home, I kept trying the two-two-clothes. My heart happy. Although the clothes are not too tight, but it remains visible bulge on my chest. And on Saturday the next day, I plan on going to town with these bodyshape wear. I also wear these clothes without wearing the hood. But my mother scolded. He thinks I should not leave home without a veil. I had to also wear hoods. When I arrived at Liza's house, she said I look old-fashioned. So he wrapped the tip of my cap backwards. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I know now my chest sticking out. And we went into town. Now a busy man, relying on me too. Most of them pay attention to my chest. I am beginning to feel proud.

After the end of level 5, I and Liza worked at a cyber cafe belongs to her sister Liza. But Liza's brother who control cyber cafe them. I see every time when Liza's brother arrived at the cyber cafe, the clothes were really sexy. He sentiasa wearing skirts short and his clothes torn in the chest. Although the size of her breasts smaller than her brother, but due to large road metal shirt, his chest still visible grooves. One day when I'm talking to Liza and her brother, sister Liza Liza recommend coming to work tomorrow dressed sexy like me. The reason is so they can attract more customers crowded. For Liza was not a problem. Just for me dianya one problem. I certify that I am unable to do so because image me with the hood. Liza declare that I have the size and shape of breasts that really beautiful, but unfortunately I was only shown on my shirt. Finally I agreed with their request. Liza's brother and then handed me two pieces of new clothing bodyshape. Keesokkan morning I prepare to go to a cyber cafe with clothes given by the sister Liza. I smiled at myself in the mirror when melihatkan clothes are so tight, causing my chest so prominently. And cut his neck which caused so open, so look my boobs grooves formed due to tightness clothes are beautiful. But I know mother would rage if they see me dressed like this. So if I wear my hood, let me end my chest closed. Just as good as I arrived at the cyber cafe, I also wrapped the tip of my cap backwards. And I work as usual. Now a new keseronokkan I experienced. Cyber Cafe is getting customers. Kebanyakkannya is the man. I find them more seronok attention to me than surfing the internet. There also are accidentally come into counter where I sat down and pretended to search the CD-ROM. But I know their eyes are more likely to pay attention to my chest.

At one point I deliberately dropped my pen on the floor. The goal is, if I submit to retrieve a pen, the man who paid attention to me will be able to enjoy the beauty of the grooves of my breasts is more divided than when I sit or stand. Liza stating I was now a valuable asset at a cyber cafe Addons brother. And if there's a man who had problems with the computer, I'll go to the man who should be sitting in front of the computer. I'll stand to face him, then when the man claimed his computer problem, I will submit to hear. Surely the man can be looked at my breasts flow in the near future. And all the time I fix a computer problem man, I'll do it in a state subject and I directed my chest toward the man on my back when I navigate to the next. When this also I've started to love to wear tight clothes outcome.

When can money salary, I bought a few pieces of clothes again "bodyshape" new. This time, more stringent and wider chest. I also liked the first push-up bra. Although my breasts are big, but I like to wear a push-up bra was being able to make my breasts seem more prominent. And as usual me and Liza went out to the city. I use the outcome of "slack" is stagnant and clothes "bodyshape" white color really tight and so rarely appeared push-up bra that I use on the inside. As usual I will use the tip of my cap to cover part of the split in my chest. When I got home my new Liza melilitnya backwards. In my town became a busy man pedestal. All wide-eyed pupils to see me, especially my chest. Which piece of my shirt collar was so open, so that shows half of my breasts. Coupled with the density due to the impression of wearing a push-up bra. When is my street with a deliberately sexy. Where there's a man, that's where I'll do that. If I walk in the mall, I'll pretend I was chilled with my own body hugging. It makes my breasts as if to get out of the bra I was wearing. And make no blinking eyes, a lot man. But there is also a comment I wear the hood, close the hair like a girl out politely but wearing clothes that show tight and chest. This new is the model? I do not know. Lazy thinking, which is important I am satisfied.

I love every movement of my attention. Add-added note again what it was my chest. I've lived with Liza in a house alone. I can wear sexy clothes without fear of my mother. Baju kebaya for my feast day also showed my chest. But I still wear the hood. That has become my nature and also "trademark" me. "The girl is sexy hooded." Now I am still with image me and still working in cyber cafe her sister Liza. Liza is now wearing the hood. But that's not going to imitate me. Because he's married and her husband did not like he's wearing a sexy. Likewise with Liza's brother who is now wearing braces fun. He said according to his age. I also now not only show my breasts were even thigh show. Right now I like to wear cloth "moored" to split the sides. I deliberately opened the divided parts to almost appeared in my cellular when I sit. But I do not cross your legs so that people could see my crotch slit. If I had to wear braces I still want to seem sexy. I will wear a push-up bra me. And in cyber cafe as well, I will reveal my baju kurung cloth to reveal my thighs when I sat down. Although I can not reveal my chest, but I am satisfied the liver can reveal my thigh.

Complex I also always go to the troops in Ipoh for a swim. But here I do not wear hoods. I use swimsuit red color like in the movie "Baywatch". The thorax was seen half of my breasts. Finished my swim, I'll take a walk once around the pool area. I'm glad to see the reaction of men who are tempted to see me dressed in the pool and wet conditions. Because when wet thus my breasts nipples prominently visible. And ketembaman at my crotch slit also a concern. And every time I wash my body with a towel, I intentionally do this by moving slowly especially on my breasts and my crotch slit. Until today, I never got the touch. No one ever invited me to have sex or the other what is indecent. Most of them only praise kecantikkan my breasts. My breasts are dense, plump, seductive, that's what this is. But none of that touch. But what makes me encouraged people to have sex does not exist. But somehow. My heart is not open to sex. And now I am a stay at home alone and working in cyber cafe her sister Liza.


END