My first acquaintance with Ririn time my boyfriend drove me back to where kostnya. I do not know if it also receives a boarding place for a boarding-hostesses hostesses night clubs. Residents there are approximately 16 people, all girls. There are three of his students, the remaining girls all night clubs.

One day when I went to a boarding place a boyfriend, not him in there girlfriend's door note whose contents he came home to Bandung because there is a family affair. When I road going down stairs, new Ririn er out of the bathroom, she smiled at me. I returned his smile. Continue her way into her room. I slowly walk through the room. As usual the room was unlocked and visible Ririn was standing in front of the mirror straightening hair, nude weight. Direct dick revolt. But he apparently did not care, he's just a quick glance, continued nyisir hair. I am very tense, I cepetin pace while still holding my penis ngilunya kejepit CD.

"Mas Andi disappointed yes no girlfriend?", Ririn voice suddenly stopped in my tracks. I immediately turned back to her room. I stood in front of the door.
"Ah ... no, just surprised why it was suddenly home to Bandung", I said, pretending to look to the floor.
"From the toy ... no, how Just when playing Ririn Mas? ", I really startled to hear such vulgar comments.
" Meaning? ", I pretended to be innocent. Ririn flirtatious glances kept his eyes dikedipin.
"Ririn there is still time and a half hours anymore ...".
" Continue? ".
" Said boyfriend, Mas, Mas likes playing pussy ". Damn it is also my boyfriend, cooking secrets go on sale to date women like so. I am so ashamed kesel intervention.
"If Mas want, just playing ... Ririn pussy, than nothing that can be played ...", Ririn said as he walked toward me. Then his hand squeezed my cock is already very tense.
"... Wow, really hard. Do not have to fear, Ririn is free from disease", I can not answer anything else. The door then slammed his foot wear. Continue next thing I knew I was naked in front Ririn. Dikocokin my dick soft. It feels really good. Far more enjoyable than the agitation of my boyfriend.

Ririn promote her sweet face, kept my mouth kulum. We kiss with a wild, my hands touched her clitoris, clitoris kept me playing, I lucifer-match female burrows. Its fur is very dense. Suddenly Ririn squat and hold my dick disedotnya, lick-lick like a lick candy lolypop again. I lihatin activities. Setubuhi my mouth, my dick also dijilatinya seeds.

Finally, I push her onto the bed, we continue to take 69th position. I did a survey with the tongue. I suck-suck on his fur is still damp, because the new shower. From the gap still smell her feminine soap, fragrant once, I opened the pubic lips dark red. Hole section in the color pink, I see there is a small hole, maybe that's pee hole. I sucked her clitoris, and hold my tongue I get in deep. Ririn small scream, I'm getting horny. Then I turned around, now I sedotin small nipples, my hands squeezed her breasts hard. I see him biting his lip, but he did not try to rebel over kekasaranku. I became more and more mad, my dick is already strained my shovel into the hole directly senggamanya, when coming ..., oh absurdly delicious. I so went along with moaning in pleasure. I genjot my cock quickly, sometimes I hold my pelanin deep burrows until Ririn screamed again.

"Mas, mas ..., oh ..., very delicious ..., stab again the hard Mas ..! " he was moaning, I just follow his request. Shortly Ririn great sigh as she hugged my body tightly, her body writhed, her hands wringing my ass. Really sick ..., damn it. And I also Pingin out as well, because of being mixed so my sperm so behind again. I get a little annoyed. After my taste Ririn body limp, I pull my dick, Whoa ..., my dick really wet, like wet with lendirku. I continue to lift both legs up, I immediately directed my cock into his ass hole. Ririn rebellious, but I continue to stand as he poked the top of his lungs into his ass hole.
"Crazy ...! Do not there ..., oh, it hurts ... bangeet, my ...", jangaan see him until the tears come out because of pain, but already, my dick had entered all, burning exactly, but the clip really makes my eyes glazed. Awful!
"Slowly ... genjotnya Mas, sick nih ..., really rough sich?", Hand Ririn pinched my butt, I did not care, I genjot ass hole really narrow. Then he complained, but I tried to shake so delicious. Finally, I can not stand anymore, I hastily pull my dick, keep my lightning Ririn shovel into a longer mouth gasping for air by the groaning discomfort. His eyes glared like Pingin out, but really my dick already logged in, I see he wants to protest but I felt he started to suck my dick with a hand shake my dick. It was second to none, this girl is really very professional.

"Aakhh ...", it's just the sound that comes out of my mouth, the rest of my dick like a pumped up Ririn leak in the mouth. Sperm does not seem to want to quit, it's delicious. Hold my dick dikeluarin, then rubbed all over her face. His hands were massaging my cock, until the last drip is also a drop of sperm into her mouth. He looked at me with glazed eyes. I immediately collapsed on top of him, biting my shoulder, my neck sedotin, kulum my ears. He hugged me as she licked me on the shoulder.
"Next time, if discharged into ass holes do not put it in my mouth dong ...", Finally, he protested, too. I said nothing, other times lately affairs.
After the incident, my little house made Ririn kontrakin. I slowly kept my relationship as my boyfriend putusin. Further, I lived with Ririn. He continued to work, I also continue to work. Every night we have intercourse until almost morning, and it lasted until now.

END