In family life, sex is very taboo subjects. So I never get a lesson about the sex life is good and right. All I know is the subjects of biology at the school who mentions the existence of genital differences between men and women.
Because we were alone, men, children of parents. I just know how to shape a woman's external genitalia after a toddler cousin when I was in fifth grade in elementary school and I asked for memomongnya. We'll change my pants trying to see as clearly as you can.
After my work, end of year 1998 I see colleagues who are surving this site in 17Tahun.Com 17Tahun story, since that I tried to follow the continued care of this Yuri Mbak.
I have women friends, but not sekota with me. Although I've asked for his willingness to be the companion of my life and found that he was willing as well as our parents, if there is a chance to meet only one time I had the opportunity to kiss his forehead and once kissed her cheek. Of course, just stood with his hard penis when met before let alone have time to read the site 17Tahun story, wow ..., down to the fontanel taste
I've tried to take him alone to a recreational park and swimming pool, but for Just to touch sensitive areas ... I've dag, dig ..., dug. The farthest we just hold hands together and with each other when all around us a lot more than that.
Until the time of marriage, I am more dag ..., dig ..., dug again. Could happen intercourse on the first night later? Because until the day he H, we have never talked to the problem. Back and forth I read the story 17Tahun archives to find a way out, for there is no similar stories but I get an idea to make each relax and follow the impulse.
Ceremonial Because we arrived late afternoon and the first night we must go back to my parents' house where the family has just returned from my side the next day, we are very uncomfortable for us to enter the bridal chamber. We were both still sitting in the living room chatting with the family. At about 21:00 pm My mom and followed by other mothers who had daughters in law to break it to the room. Near midnight I even entered our bridal room with a feeling somehow, difficult to express.
When I lay down, like a frightened wife moved to another edge of the bed. With heart dag ..., dig ..., dug, I ventured to embrace him from behind. After all this time we are completely relaxed and took her to chat. But fears remain with the tone of my wife asked not to be disturbed and want to sleep. "It's who's going to bother you ...", I said, still holding her tightly and started rubbing added hand.
" Pa ... (we were already committed when already married will call to Papa-Mama) .. ., do not disturb dong, I'm going to bed ...,'m tired ", as he turned around. I do not stop even took the opportunity to suck his lips. At first my wife was shocked, but because I did not let go of his lips that sounded just ... ugh, ugh ... just ugh. After a while my wife returned with her tongue toyed with, and we exchanged enter the tongue. I grew bolder for rubbing the back and buttocks.
Because we're more relaxed, I ventured to reach the hill twin. My wife gasped but increasingly peck on the lips, then I passed her shirt and bra. I turn kulum twin hill with exasperation. Miqdaad growing guerrilla hands to his groin, eventually we both berbugil ria in weather cold enough. With deg ..., deg ..., I try to point the plastic dick enter senggamanya liang, assisted by my wife finally come to a complete dick. "Uphh ...", my wife suck my lips to his voice does not sound out of the room. In colder weather we were getting overheated, the more eager to finish the dream. "Ughh ...", terpancarlah juices from my dick meets pleasure hole. I do not feel the encouragement from my wife's orgasm fluids such as the contents of the story 17Tahun. This is still how I feel until today, there is no orgasm liquid encouragement from his wife even though claimed to have an orgasm. Although I did not remove sperm, only a muddy hole course feminize my wife and our often dry with a towel to add friction terasanya my dick with her female burrows.
Pregnancy my wife we have intercourse more often, even I've done are still forced to dress for work to "play" again (our term for intercourse). Once when we were chatting in the clash, my wife told me never to read books and ask to buy Enny Arrow existing bersetubuhnya image. I tell you there is something more than that and I opened the site-17Tahun story.
"Ihh .. Papa, there are times like this ...", he whispered.
" Mama Kan who ask ... " , I told her, hugged her from behind and directly stimulate the desire to chuck-chuck in his chest.
"Ushh ..., read the first ...", he said, removing my hand from his chest.
" Kan can while reading .. . ', turns his groin which became the target of my hand.
Finally finished reading the entire contents of the story we 17Tahun practice and brutal forces in the story 17Tahun we always try to practice it.
END
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment