This incident happened about a month ago. At that time my office along with two friends were having lunch at a restaurant in Kemang numbers. When I was about to pay for food, I wait in line behind a beautiful woman who was holding a small child.

For a while, I admonished him. When he looked over at me, I was very surprised, in fact it is Mirna. Well, this miRNA is the wife of my neighbors at my house complex.
"Eh, mas Vito. Mas .. What are you doing?" he asked.
"Anu, I was having lunch. You just who the Mir ..? Andre not participate ..?"
" I do Mas, he was again out of town assignment. I again buy food, all make it tonight. Because the Ijah again returned home, too. Oh, well, I'm out with my aja Vina (son-pen). "
" You got a car ..? " I asked.
"I do not tuh Mas, Mas Andre brought his car to Lampung."
"Oo, going home together ..? Incidentally I also want to go home, had been a field assignment."
"Fine okay. "
long story short, me and my two friends went directly to their homes. While I, Mirna and Vina came home together in my car. Arriving at the house of miRNA that only four houses away from me, Mirna invited to stop by, but I was going to go home, change clothes and put the car. Because Jenny, my wife, had gone to her parents' house, I just went to the house of miRNA with wearing shorts and t-shirts.

It turned out quite nicely arranged house miRNA. When I entered, the miRNA shower wearing only pajamas.
"I gotta go get dressed Mas, chills ya," he said with a smile.
"Oo .., yes, the Vina where ..?" I asked as she was amazed at the beauty and smoothness body the miRNA.
"Anu mas, he fell asleep in the house had been fitted up, sorry he's tired, I gotta go to bed Mas ..!"
" Uh, yes, ya do not stay long, "I said.
When Mirna came into the room, he (whether intentionally or not) are not tightly closed her door. Feel there is a chance, I tried to peek. It's more luck, it turns out in lurusan crack in the door, there are glass cabinets dressing. Wow, for a woman who has had children aged three years, the miRNA is still got a good body shape and beautiful. With a size 34b and a shaved crotch, he immediately made "little brother" I rebelled and got up. And that surprised me add, before wearing only knee-length robe, she wore only panties G-string type and not wearing a bra. Before he walked out of the room, I immediately ran to the couch and pretended to read a newspaper.

"Uh, sorry ya mas gradually." Mirna said, sitting down after apparently trying to adjusting the drawstring tucked inside.
"Taylor's okay, I also read the newspaper anymore. Like Andre how many days out of town assignment ..?" I asked that too 'busy' adjusting the 'small' the wrong orbit.
Smiling knowingly, Mirna replied, "three days Mas, just left this morning. By the way I also had two today is not clay Mbak Jenny, where ya mas ..?"
"She's into her parents' house. week. His father was sick." I replied.
"Gee, lonely dong ..?" Mirna asked teasing me.
Feeling this case should I use, I just answer blindly, "Iya nih, where a week away, there are no nemenin. You want me emangnya ..?"nemenin
" Gee bid attractive tuh .., "Mirna said, smiling again," I want temenin Emangnya Mas ..? I'm right there is the Vina, Mas bother again later. Mas Vito have not had children, become relaxed. "
" Taylor's okay , uh yes, I want to ask, how old are you anyway? Kok keliatannya young .. yes? " sitting position, sliding closer to me so that miRNA.
"I've kok Mas 27, I married when 23, just graduated college fit. I was invited married Andre Mas fitting he had been working three years. Gitu Mas, is why do ..?"
"Taylor, I wondered why yes. You already have a child aged three years, but why you still really good body, like a child's age 20-so." I said.
"Well, I tried to keep the body aja Mas. Let the man who Seeing me on the drool," she said, smiling.
"Wow, you could have, but there's yes yes I also so want to drool kok nih. "
" See, for the basic start for the basic-yes, I'll jewer lho ..!"
"If I am for the basic-for the basic why, emangnya jewer what you want me .. ? " I asked while continuing to penetrate from the right wing miRNA.
Feeling my approach, Mirna kok ya understand.
While facing my face, he said, "Well, if real, I want jewer 'his burungnya' Mas Vito, let me end as well. "Do you dare ..? " I asked, "And again I could also mbales,"
"I dare lho Mas ..!" while holding a real 'bird' has been asking me who was held, "Mas Continue Vito mbalesnya how ..?"
" I'll remes-remes toketmu lho ..! " I replied beneran also carried out the attack in the chest.
Feeling each already hold 'goods', we did not talk much anymore. I immediately chewed lips miRNA that was so soft and wet and full of passion. And apparently, Mirna already half way, immediately put his hand in my pants, just hold the 'bird' which is great I was (my wife's words).
"Mas Vito, kontolnya really big." Mirna said breathlessly.
"Already, enjoy aja. If diisep may also want to ..!" I said.
And without much talk, miRNA directly under the defense opened the second mine. With the barge, he threw a pair of shorts and my underwear, and immediately suck my penis shaft. Apparently, hisapannya very top. Without half-hearted, half of my penis 18 cm were included everything.
In my heart I thought, "well ya Maruk women ..!"

After nearly five minutes, Mirna standing in front of me told me Uncover while my clothes. Without the command, Mirna off a mini underwear, and stuffed his genitals without hair into my mouth. Yes I have, his name is also given, just me and kissed me lick-lick.
"Mas, Mas amused," said Mirna, still shaking his butt.
"This give us, now comment ..!" I said, I stuck two fingers into her vagina which (oh dear) peret banget, kayak genitals virgin.
still in a sitting position, my buttocks and vagina guide miRNA stem toward my pubic increasingly hard . Slowly, miRNA insert my manhood into her vagina-which started a little bit wet.
"Slowly Mir .. yes! Later memekmu tear," I said with a smile.
Mirna actually answered me with assault really makes me surprised. With a sudden she immediately pressed my manhood rods and started wagging. Movement is smooth and creamy I imbangi with sharp painful prickling sensation that can only be answered with a moan and sigh miRNA. After sitting position, Mirna invited to positioned Dog Style. Directly nungging miRNA on the floor on the carpet.

Pushing open the entrance to my genitals in her vagina, Mirna said, "Mas do in ya ass hole, in memek aja ..!"
Like the obedient child, I direct my manhood menghujamkan stem into the hole intercourse miRNA that has been getting a bit used to the size of my genitalia. Mirna's ass who Movement back and forth, really great.
Game between the sexes, ranging in intensity when the miRNA 'break' for the first time.
"Mas, I was wet ..," he said with almost does not slow rocking.
Hearing this, I even went directly to the teeth 4, very fast, up-until my knee feels like fall out. Mirna pubic wet and sticky, making the 'Vladimir' add faster running.
"Mir, I'm going out, in what outside dump nih ..?" I asked.
Er miRNA instead replied, "In aja mas, I think I also want to get out again, yes ..?"
Approximately three minutes later, I have really wanted out, and apparently also miRNA .
As he gestured, I say, "Mir, it's time ya, ya keluarin together, one two three ..!"
I spewed my semen into the vagina at the same miRNA that also issue liquid ecstasy. After that I took out my manhood rods and told Mirna sucking and licking all over again. The miRNA according to the course, while struggling, Mirna licking my penis.
When Mirna was busy with my manhood rods, Georgina woke up and walked toward us as he asked, "Mummy again .. what are you doing? Kok Uncle Vito ..?"
miRNA that does not seem surprised, even asked Vina came over and said, "Vina, Mummy do not bite Uncle Vito. Mami longer eat 'candy kojek' his Uncle Vito, it feels awful deh, salty-salty .. "
" Mami, emangnya delicious candy ..? Vina can not eat ..? " Vina asked.
shake-ngocok As my penis, Mirna said, "Vina is not permissible, as Uncle Vito diomelin later, mild Vina sat on the bench, yes, Uncle Vito Seeing Mami same play doctor."

I, who had been silent, began to speak up, "Yeah, watch Vina aja ya, but do not say anything to Papi Vina, because kasian Mami later. It's Mummy again sore, Om would continue to love candy shots."As you continue to hold my penis began to harden again, Mirna said Vina, "Not if 'Vina did not say to hubby, Vina Mami deh beliin new clothes again, huh? See clay, syringe Uncle Vito began loudly. Vina silent aja ya, Mami would always injected ..!"
Feeling no challenge anymore, I immediately kissed her gently on the lips miRNA that still smelled of sperm, squeezing her breasts are again tightened. Direct miRNA perform a circular motion and straight backs, laughing and shouting muffled, "The second act begins, teng ..!"
While Vina only maminya and I still see the 'mess', although he occasionally helped wipe sweat and my maminya .

miRNA That's my experience and continuing for the next days. Sometimes in my house, and not infrequently also in the house. We do various styles, and in every room and conditions. Once we do in the bathroom, still with Vina who chimed in 'watch' my game vs. maminya. And Vina is also quiet and not say anything when papinya home from Lampung.
It makes me even more and Mirna are still frequent intercourse at my house when I got home from work, and when my wife is not home from home parents. And I will still continue to tell my experience with Mirna. And later I will tell my experience with sister Mirna, Rere.


END